1:1 Hypnosis with Emilie Leyes
Personalized hypnosis with Emilie Leyes to up-level
your mindset and bring your goals to life
For a limited time, I am offering private, one-time, private hypnosis sessions to help you connect with your goals, envision and embody the future self that you wish to become, and reprogram your mind to help you get closer to your goals.
Limited spots available. Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.Submit an inquiry
Research shows that when we visualize the future life that we desire and use our imaginations to embody our best possible future selves, it can significantly improve our mental wellbeing, enhance our motivation and confidence, and allow us to become empowered to make positive choices.
In this one-on-one hypnosis session, we'll explore some of your biggest goals in life, and I'll guide you through a powerful hypnotic experience to show your brain what is possible for you.
These Future-Self Hypnosis sessions are designed to give you clarity on what it is you want in life; up-level your confidence, mindset, and motivation; and empower yourself to start embodying the version of you that you wish to become.
$325/ 1 hour private session
Sign up for a transformative "Future-Self" Hypnosis session with Emilie Leyes
Note: You must be 18 years or older. Sessions are offered on a limited, first-come, first-serve basis, and I am only able to offer one-time sessions conducted on Zoom.
These sessions are designed for empowerment, getting in touch with goals, and building confidence and trust in your ability to live the life you want. They are not designed to treat, diagnose, or address clinical conditions such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc, nor is it a replacement for support from your licensed mental health providers.
Please also consult your medical team before signing up for a session if you have any of the following conditions: Schizophrenia, pathological personalities, psychosis (including substance induced), senility, dementia, brain trauma, cognitive deficiencies, epilepsy, narcolepsy, bi-polar, suicidal tendencies, serious heart conditions, extremely high/low blood pressure, elderly/frail, substance abuse, and/or currently taking medications/substances that cause drowsiness
I also do not address phobias, weight loss, smoking cessation, or pain management in these sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hypnosis?
How does hypnosis work?
Will I lose control during hypnosis?
What's the difference between meditation and hypnosis?
Is it like therapy? What can I expect from a session?
Is this the same as "manifestation"?
When most people want to make a change in their lives, they often start with what they know: their conscious mind. They try to make a plan, change their thoughts, and maybe research strategies that could help. But here's the thing, the conscious mind only makes up 5% of our daily brain function. In order to create real, lasting change, we need to be working with the subconscious (the other 95%).
Hypnosis is a scientifically-supported process that opens the subconscious mind to change through imagery, suggestion, and creating new positive experiences.
Once you've accessed this part of your mind, hypnosis offers you a framework to harness your unique inner strengths and creativity to create deliberate changes in your thoughts, sensations, emotions, and behaviors in a way that actually supports you. In a way that lasts.
Meet Your Guide
Emilie Leyes (she/they) is a NYC-based brain training specialist and hypnosis practitioner. After learning about the power of brain training to navigate and recover from her own severe chronic illness, Emilie made it her mission to create and share life changing mental practices to the world.
Emilie is formally trained and certified in Positive Psychology, Positive Neuroplasticity, Clinical Hypnosis, and holds a Master's degree in Mind-Body Medicine. She also has an extensive background in mindfulness, meditation, and nervous system regulation modalities.